FREE Print "Faith"

Hey everyone!

Lately I've been learning more about how to customize fonts to have a certain look, and today I decided to try out water color!  It ended up being a lot easier than I thought, though a bit time consuming, but no worry; it turned out looking fabulous.  I am overjoyed with how well the shop has taken off - in just three months we've come so far and it's all because of you, my fans here on the blog, Facebook and in the shop!  Enjoy this new free print, result of today's water color experiment!  This would be an excellent print for Spring time, in a child's bedroom, or green house!

Thank you!

8x10 High resolution format.  Just left click on image, enlarge, and save to your computer!


To purchase this print in 5x7 and download in both White and Dirty Canvas, see it the shop!   



1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase this as a download for a 16X20 print for a church activity on Sunday. I will pay $ please get in contact with me and let me know. I can pay through paypal. apriltclark@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete